Ann Arbor SPARK in collaboration with the City of Ann Arbor, DTE Energy, the Ecology Center, Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber, Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority, National Electrical Contractors Association, and the University of Michigan Energy Institute organized the Ann Arbor Charging Forward Workshop on June 27 at Ann Arbor SPARK Central Innovation Center. The goal of the workshop was to educate local businesses, schools, government employees, property managers, and others about installing electric vehicle charging stations at their business.
- EV Charging Value-Add For Business: Andy LaBarre, Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti Regional Chamber
- Why This Matters: Charles Griffith, Ecology Center
- Future of eMobility: Anna Stefanopoulou, University of Michigan Energy Institute
- Status of Electrification in Ann Arbor: Emily Drennen, City of Ann Arbor
- DTE Incentives for EV Chargers: Brett Steudle, DTE Energy
- How to Get Your EV Charger Installed (panel): Greenlots, Powerlink Systems, eMotorWerks, National Electrical Contractors Association
Those interested in reviewing the presentation from the event may access it here.
The post Ann Arbor Charging Forward Workshop: Recap appeared first on Ann Arbor SPARK.