April–June 2018 was a productive period for economic development in Livingston County. The EDCLC 2Q 2018 report includes more details about the following Livingston County developments:
- Development Continues at the Fowlerville Industrial Park
- Seedling Growers Lease Land from Michigan DNR in Hamburg Township
- New Autonomous Vehicle Test Track Approved in Handy Township
- Greater Ann Arbor Region Holds Workforce Opportunity Workshop at Adrian College
- Livingston County’s First Championing Futures Road Rally was a Great Success!
- MFG Day 2018 Planning is Underway
- Ann Arbor SPARK’s Summer Intern Researches Marketing Strategies to Promote Spencer J. Hardy Airport in Livingston County
- Pinckney is Redevelopment Ready!
- The Village of Fowlerville Submits Proposal to MEDC Façade Pilot Program
Ann Arbor SPARK has a contractual partnership with the Economic Development Council of Livingston County (EDCLC) to provide economic development services to businesses in the area. The EDCLC Board oversees the work that Ann Arbor SPARK does to advance the economy of Livingston County. This partnership leverages project-based and strategic economic development services in the region through proactive outreach to local businesses in Livingston County that result in value-added services and connections.
The post Livingston County Q2 2018 Report appeared first on Ann Arbor SPARK.