Congratulations to these companies within Ann Arbor SPARK’s
services areas that were recognized on the 2019 Crain’s 100
Cool Places to Work list.
What makes a company a “cool place” to work? According to Crain’s,
many of these companies provide:
- Flexible hours to accommodate personal and
- Bonus or incentive programs
- Subsidized meals or free snacks and beverages
- Personal development workshops and classes
- Payment of employees’ medical insurance
The post Washtenaw and Livingston Counties Home to Multiple “Cool Places to Work” appeared first on Ann Arbor SPARK.