Congratulations to these companies within Ann Arbor SPARK’s
services areas that were recognized on the 2019 Crain’s 100
Cool Places to Work list.
Armor Protective Packaging (Howell)
BlueWillow Biologics (Ann Arbor)
DaySmart Software (Ann Arbor)
Lowry Solutions (Brighton)
Oxford Companies (Ann Arbor)
Work Skills Corp (Brighton)
What makes a company a “cool place” to work? According to Crain’s,
many of these companies provide:
- Flexible hours to accommodate personal and
- Bonus or incentive programs
- Subsidized meals or free snacks and beverages
- Personal development workshops and classes
- Payment of employees’ medical insurance
about compensation trends in the Ann Arbor region.
The post Washtenaw and Livingston Counties Home to Multiple “Cool Places to Work” appeared first on Ann Arbor SPARK.